English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Template Download
3). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
4). Paper Length
Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. When it exceeds 10 pages, extra page will be charged at 60 USD / 400 RMB / Page.
1). Download the Paper Template for formatting your paper.
2). Submit your paper to Online Submission System or email@example.com.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICIMH 2021-Full Paper/ Abstract".
3). The conference secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact you within three working days once receiving your submission.
ICIMH 2021 will not accept any paper that, at the time of submission, is under review for, has already been published in, or has already been accepted for publication in, a journal or another venue with formally published proceedings.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experiments or theories and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the author's violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the author's violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the author's name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Copyright © The 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Medicine and Health (ICIMH 2021)