Reviewers play a pivotal role in scholarly publishing.
The peer review system exists to validate academic work,
helps to improve the quality of published research, and
increases networking possibilities within research
1. The secretary office checks if the papers are edited in accordance with the basic publishing standard. Those who fail to meet the standard will be rejected or required to make major changes before resubmission.
2. Those pass the preliminary check will be sent for Plagiarism and salami publications check. Papers found to commit plagiarism or salami publications will be rejected directly, and the left will be sent to program chairs.
3. Program chairs will appoint 2-3 suitable TPC members / sub-reviewers to review each paper based on the reviewers’ research fields and topics of the submissions. Reviewers will be allotted 1-2 weeks to finish the review reports.
4. Program chairs make decisions (accept, accept with minor revision, accept with major revision, and reject) according to the review reports. If necessary, the program chairs will discuss with other TPC chairs in reaching the final decision.
5. Revisions (accept with minor revision and accept with major revision) should be made before the deadline and sent back for review again until meet the accept standard, and the revised articles will also be reviewed by the initial reviewers.
Copyright © The 4th International Conference on Intelligent Medicine and Health (ICIMH 2022)